Murban $80.35 %
DAS $79.80 %
UZakum $78.30 %

About Al Dhafra Petroleum

We are a young and emerging upstream member of ADNOC Group, focused on unlocking undeveloped oil and gas potential in the UAE.

Al Dhafra Petroleum is a dynamic and efficient upstream company with a mandate to maximize the UAE’s natural resources. Our shareholders are ADNOC, which owns 60% of the company, with Korea National Oil Corporation (KNOC) and GS Energy owning the remaining 40%.

We aim to make a significant contribution to ADNOC’s production target by 2018, drawing on industry best practice knowledge and expertise and forging strong relationships with our international partners. When oil production begins at the end of 2018, we will be directly contributing to the delivery of Abu Dhabi’s national energy strategy.

Around 28% of Al Dhafra Petroleum’s employees are women, in line with ADNOC’s commitment to foster gender diversity across the Group.