The subscription application must be submitted to any of the Receiving Banks listed below and in the UAE Prospectus along with the NIN and your bank account number, together with payment in full for the amount you wish to use to subscribe for the Offer Shares, which is to be paid in one of the following ways:
- Certified bank cheque (Manager’s cheque) drawn on a bank licensed and operating in the UAE, in favour of “ADNOC Gas PLC – IPO”
- Debiting a Subscriber’s account with a Receiving Bank; or
- Electronic Subscriptions (please refer to the section on ‘Electronic Subscription’ in the Prospectus).
Details of your bank account must be completed on the subscription application form even if the application amount will be paid by Manager’s cheque.
The subscription amount may not be paid or accepted by a Receiving Bank using any of the following methods:
- Personal cheques (not certified); or
- Any other mode of payment other than those mentioned above.
Additionally, Third Tranche Subscribers can submit their application at the receiving centers set up at the following ADNOC offices:
- ADNOC Head Office, Corniche Street, Abu Dhabi.
- Sheikh Khalifa Energy Complex I, Abu Dhabi.
- Al Ruwais, Abu Dhabi.
Please read the UAE Prospectus for further detail on the subscription process for each Receiving Bank and ADX. Alternatively, please contact the receiving banks’ customer support below.
Lead Receiving Bank
First Abu Dhabi Bank: +971 2 616 1800
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank: + 971 2 652 0878
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank: 600 502 030
Al Maryah Community Bank: 600 571 111
Please visit: www.adx.ae or call on 800239.