ADMA-OPCO is a pioneering offshore oil & gas producer, whose operations date back to the 1950s and are centered in the offshore areas of Abu Dhabi.
Oil and gas production comes from two major oil fields, Umm Shaif and Zakum, from which crude oil is transferred to Das Island for processing, storage and export. In 1962, the first crude shipment, which came from Umm Shaif, was exported from Abu Dhabi through Das Island.
ADMA-OPCO’s Vision, Mission and Values incorporate a wide range of goals, including sustainable development, operational excellence and overcoming challenges, while nurturing human resources, fulfilling social responsibilities and realising the Company’s workforce nationalisation targets.
Being an asset-based organisation, ADMA-OPCO’s structure is designed to improve efficiency, provide more focus to key missions, observe the highest health, safety and environment standards, and disseminate related information by various ways and means to enhance HSE awareness.
The Company uses innovative and emerging technologies to further improve its operations and ensure optimal utilisation of Abu Dhabi natural mineral resources, while taking into consideration environment conservation.
After changing into a performance driven organisation based on competency, learning, empowerment, team work, collaboration and effective utilisation of the know-how, ADMA-OPCO is making significant strides in meeting future challenges.
Marching ahead with confidence, the Company is always ready to set forth with the same determination that helped put the Company in the forefront of the oil industry in the region.
ADNOC holds a majority share of 60% in ADMA-OPCO, while BP, Total and JODCO share the remaining 40%.